Are you looking for a family photographer?
You are in the right place! I’m Anne and I’ve been a family photographer in Colorado Springs since 2010. I’m a wife of Kevin and a mom of 5 kids. We’ve lived here in the Springs for what feels like forever. I moved here when I was 12, Kevin moved here when he was 5 and we met after high school.
I would love for you to check out my session information page, and see what sessions with me are like! Then if you’re ready to reach out, you can fill out my contact form and I’ll get back to you. If you’re not ready quite yet, then please get on my email list over there ↠ so we can keep in touch.
10 really random facts about me
1. I pour my milk first and add cereal a little at a time so it stays crunchy.
2. I love Everybody Loves Raymond. My whole family quotes it all time.
3. My favorite workout is weightlifting. 💪🏼
4. One of my favorite dinners is Dion’s pizza with their yummy salad. And root beer of course. Henry Weinhard’s is the best.
5. I am a major introvert but get me in a group I’m comfortable in and I can be really really silly and outgoing.
6. I went to Tony and Guy cosmetology school and worked as a hairstylist in a salon and out of my home for a while.
7. I’ve always said I’m not a pet person and I would NEVER have indoor pets. We also have 2 puppies who rule the house. And a snake.
8. My dream vacation destination is Italy.
9. I don’t love watermelon, but I love watermelon flavored candy. I love cherries but I hate cherry flavored candy.
10. I can pick things up with my toes. My husband thinks it’s weird, but I think it’s weird that he can’t. Who’s right?